2.08.2010


You are welcome to enter the PASTEC boutique and go around and have a look, take your time and choose the right gift for yourself or someone you care for ...
All the way down on your right, you will see there is a big antique wooden tailor’s table just where I' am sitting (Sara Spinelli) and working at my own creations. You will find vintage postcards and hair nets from a “puces market” in Brussels, or if you just turn around there are silk-screened Gitto totes from India or Bayaa Decca scarfs with sequins as well as colored wool mélange scarfs just next to the window. Have a look at the beaded Bayaa Decca pillows in dusty lavender. Or ask me if I can show you Monica Castiglioni’s beautifull silver and bronze rings. I am here to help you, if you need me, or just go around and choose whaterver you like and I'll be glad to tell you from which part of the world it comes from ...


No comments:

Post a Comment